1) Fiberglass components (fender flares, running boards, lower front spoiler, rear upper spoiler, and sunvisor) These items were professionally installed by a Custom TV vehicle builder who is well known in the industry. The parts used are of high quality and no “off the shelf” components were used.
2) Front Brushguard – This piece was custom made and created from the TV specs from the show.
3) Fog lights on Brushguard / lower spoiler / sunvisor – These are also of TV spec and correct colors from the show.
4) 3-color paint (satin black, gunmetal grey, red) with 2 color pinstripe – This paint job is the correct TV spec with a Black Matte finish as the show did not have a glossy finish van.
5) Exhaust tips exiting in front of rear wheels – 4 port square tip- These were custom made and also match the TV show van. They also include a cherry bomb sound and will create a backfire and flame when revved quickly
6) Extended sliding door hinge (needed to clear fender flares) This bracket is custom made and not something that you can purchase.
7) 3 roof antennas (1 wired for CB, 1 wired to stereo, 1 blank) These were also from the TV show and always left off of most replicas.
8) Turbine/Cyclone Rims and Tires including correct paint. These rims are very rare to find the offset 15 x 8. If you can find them the tires alone are $500 each plus shipping.